Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Work Updates

The past month has been a busy one. I've been relishing my spare time like no other.  Here are some photos of jobs I've worked the past few weeks.
When there just HAPPENS to be a camel on location, a picture is necessary.

I swear, this camel was up to something.  


Ms. Hagendorf hosting the black carpet for Myspace Music at the VMA's- Hair & Make-up by me

Look at that skin!

Shooting a press kit for The Dahls with Tyler Parker. 

Here's a sneak peak of the shoot. Make-up only by me.

Ah, yes, the studio warehouse floor of Naimie's. I know thee well. Bobby Pins by the pound and every product a person could think of.

A bag full of wigs on set with Alex Prager.

Ginger-me in one of Alex's wigs.

Such a hot day to be chic in a long black dress and docs, but the photos are going to be so cool. I'm so excited for her next art series.

Assisting my BFF Chris Guerra on a commercial. Coolest crimson ghost mural on the wall.

Feet on set. Chucks, Vans and Sandals

Crazy camera aparatus

I've discovered my love for Rockaholic (TIGI) smoothing cream. I did hair for a couple of tween/kids fashion shows at the D23 Convention.

Things that are necessary after working with kids in a high stress environment for hours.

Having a total fan moment with the new OPI Muppets collection.

Taking a picture with the poster, like the big ol' nerd I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment