Thursday, April 21, 2011

Obsessed!

EXTRA Repair Foundation SPF 25 ($55)


I've been super obsessed with Bobbi Brown's EXTRA Repair Foundation SPF 25. Now, I don't really carry foundations with SPF in my kit for a number of reasons- I don't have the "fear of the flash" titianium dioxide thing, because to be honest, there are plenty of other common minerals in make-up that are responsible for the same effect- Mica? Anyone? Bueller? Typically, I find that a foundation with SPF can end up being fairly compromised, either in the look, shade or staying power. SPF is something I usually reserve for the skin care regime. However, that being said, the Bobbi Brown foundations never cease to impress me AND they usually have SPF in them. I'm kind of a foundation turncoat- when I run out of one foundation, I'll try another. So far my favorites have been the following: Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation SPF 15,  Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Make Up, CoverFX NaturalFX and now Bobbi Brown EXTRA Repair.

The formula itself is infused with Shea Butter and Evening Primrose Oil and I like to layer it over the Bobbi Brown EXTRA Face Oil. I have combination skin that borders on the side of oily, and to be honest, I don't like to be matte at all and I love to use oils in my skincare.

No comments:

Post a Comment