Monday, April 4, 2011

Voila!

Lately I've been having great luck (knock-on-wood) with turnaround time for jobs. As most artists in my industry can attest, sometimes the wait for images can be a pretty antsy one- especially when you've seen the images from the monitor and you know they are going to be super-dope. I remember when I did hair on an O'Neill campaign a few years ago, and I was so excited for it to be released but it took a couple months of scouring Teen Vogue- then or course once it was out, it was everywhere. But it's the anticipation, really. You might remember these from one of my first posts called Cataloggin', well some of the images were released as a splash on the website today and they turned out so adorable and adorable lifestyle is right up my alley.



No comments:

Post a Comment