Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Behind The Scenes: Prager + New York Times

On Sunday, I had the pleasure of working with miss Alex again. Those who read my blog know that I've been working with Ms. Prager for a while now, and it's always fun to be a part of her world. I've done a few shoots with Alex for the New York Times in the past, they are always colorful, quirky and a blast to be a part of and this shoot was no exception. Also, special thanks to our fantastic assistants: Katie, Melissa and Ren.





Feet on set. From top clockwise: Paul, Nichole, Me

One of the best crews.

I love picture cars.

Kind f a beautiful way to store press on nails, no?

Post shoot self portrait on the drive home.
Battlestation- been using a ton of Embryolisse lately and as always the Naked Palette, as well as some of the OCC concealer prototypes and my favorite Make Up For Ever Face and Body foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment