Friday, March 25, 2011

A Lotta Escada

Last night I had the pleasure of overseeing a charity benefit Escada trunk show in Costa Mesa. My assistant Katie and I had to get through ten models hair and make-up. Now, to many this might sound confusing but on smaller shows that are geared more towards private clientele, charity or the public (i.e., things that are not Fashion Week) it's pretty normal operate a very small skeleton crew. We managed to get through all of the girls with fifteen minutes to spare. Sadly I don't have any pictures of the models, but I did manage to snag a couple of atmosphere shots (mainly thanks to my assistant's facebook page).

The runway stretched all around the ballroom.

Since I have such an affinity for pictures of my station. Can I just say I love my GHD Styler and T3.

No comments:

Post a Comment