Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Work: Electric Country

Kryloan UV Supracolor in Bright Orange and MAC Lip Pencil in Temperature Rising

Mac Chromaline in Hi-Def Cyan

MAC Pencil in Pinkie and Kryloan UV Supracolor in Bright Pink
Kryloan Supracolor UV-Cream Wheel

Make-up by Rachel Rose DeSimone (me!)
Make-up Assistant: Teddie B.
Hair: Kristen Ess
Stylist: Sunshine & Sarah
Photo: Angela+Ithyle

These are the images from the shoot referenced in this post a couple weeks ago. I am so psyched with how beautiful these pictures are, so perfect and right up my aesthetic alley. I've been carrying the Kryloan Supracolor UV Cream Wheel with me in my kit for a while now, and I use it quite frequently. This, along with my Make Up For Ever Flash Palette are always in my kit. They are my "ready for anything" palettes. The bright neon colors make fantastic shadows, blushes and lip color. Fear not the bright, it's actually pretty fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment